- Legacy is productive software, existing investment, reliable basis of business processes.
- Legacy is outdated, no longer understandable, a brake block for new development.
Which of these statements do you agree with? And what does one have to do with the other?
With the articles in today's Delta Newsletter, we share with you some insights of how you can free your software legacy from negative characteristics and how you can unleash with little effort resources for important new development.
We wish you an inspiring read.
Your Delta Software Technology Team
- Insurer Makes Important Core Application Fit for the Future
- Bedag Relies on Delta ADS on Visual Studio
- Computerwoche: IT Legacy – Dusty but Valuable
- GI-Workshop: Software-Reengineering & Evolution
- New ADS Training Courses
Open Newsletter: https://delta-software.com/link.php?en=6293