- Development - Efficiently Generated
- Service Enablement
- Multi-Platform Development
- Cross-Platform Applications
- DSLs and Generators
Development - Efficiently Generated
You’d like to speed up your software development?
- For different platforms, languages, paradigms, databases
- Of business- and data-services
- Of persistency layers and service-oriented architectures (SOA)
- Of product lines and software variants?
Our generative tools can help.
Increase the quality and efficiency of your software development by automating the
- Development for and with reuse
- Deployment of proven functionality as services
- Development of tailor-made software generators and DSLs
You’re looking for tools to speed up and support your software development? Contact us.
Learn more about us and our offers now.
Read on to get more information about our development solutions
Productivity Tools for Software Development
With these tools you can accelerate your software development:
- SCORE Adaptive Bridges – generative service enablement
- SCORE Data Architecture Integration – DBMS independent persistency layer
- ADS 6 – platform independent backend and batch applications (also available as Eclipse plugin)
- SCOUT² – integrated development processes
- HyperSenses – tailor made DSLs and generators
Services Don't Just Pop Out of Thin Air
However: flexible, reusable services do not just pop out of thin air! They have to be developed and maintained. Different architectures, development paradigms, languages and platforms have to be brought together:
These pairs of terms make clear that the scope is broader than just interface transformation and connectivity. What is needed is a sustainable interaction between the architectural concepts. The increasing pace of business process development, the size and complexity of the existing core applications, as well as the high demands regarding security and quality – these all call for a methodical approach with the highest possible degree of automation for the development of services.
Intelligent Services Prevent Development Backlog
Intelligent, adaptive services look after their own technical implementation. Our tools automate intelligent service enablement. They help you to develop services faster and to quickly provide them on the basis of existing functions. Using intelligent business services that flexibly adapt to their environment enables you to speed up and enhance support for your business processes.
With SCORE Adaptive Bridges you can quickly and securely provide your mission-critical core applications – developed in COBOL, PL/I, C, or other languages – as real services for new applications, written e.g. in Java, C# or other modern languages.
Stop Fighting the Infrastructure
Development is more efficient if not every developer has to worry about technical details. Our tools help you to consolidate your software development processes across all platforms and to discharge the technical ballast.
Individual Variety Within a Standard Environment
A large number of different tools is used for the development of modern applications, partly even on different platforms. Using these different tools requires a comprehensive tool and platform-specific know-how. Synchronising the environment is laborious and error-prone, the provenance of artefacts is often not traceable. Transitions between individual tools and platforms, between work groups and roles are time-consuming.
Every enterprise has its own specific development processes that cannot simply be changed. Our tools support you in
- configuring development processes in an individual and audit-proof way
- seamlessly embedding different platforms, development tools and source management systems
- flexibly adapting to processes changes
- smoothly coordinating the cooperation of roles and groups
Consolidated Development Processes Without Technical Ballast
SCOUT² Development Platform helps you to improve the quality of your development: SCOUT² enables you to develop your software development faster and safer. It is based on the clear separation of the logical process definitions from the physical implementation of the development processes for the respective platform. In this way, you can consolidate your development processes across platforms and discharge them from technical ballast.
Modern distributed applications are characterized by a dynamic cooperation between components of different types. They are operating in different environments and on different platforms at runtime. And they are developed using multiple tools, languages, paradigms and technologies. The development and maintenance of such cross-platform applications is complex, because so many different technical parameters have to be considered. Even though the goal is uniformity, the reality is complex variety.
Mastering Complexity with Generative Tools
Generative tools help you to master this complexity. The development and maintenance of cross-platform applications becomes easier, if you do not have to worry about technical details and platform specifics. The automation of the development can help to decisively increase the connectivity of the application components, so they can be flexibly connected with each other.
With the automatic generation of intelligent interfaces and a "logical middleware", our tools ensure the flexible bridging of the differences between platforms, languages, paradigms and architectures – and thus utmost connectivity. Our generative tools promote
- more quality in the process of development due to automatic implementation of the technical aspects
- more agility of the applications, because they can be adapted faster to new requirements
- more independence from platforms and technologies, because logic and technique are decoupled
- more innovation, because new technologies can be used faster with less risk.
Always On The Right Platform With The Right Technology
Technologies and platforms change faster than application functions. Our tools help you to make best use of different technologies and platforms and to master the complexity at the same time. You will gain the freedom of decision, because you can easily change platforms and development technologies with generative solutions:
- SCORE Adaptive Bridges - for generative service enablement and automatically producing all platform-specific code
- SCORE Data Architecture Integration - for the development of DBMS-independent persistency layers
- ADS 6 - for the development of platform-independent back-end and batch applications
We also help you in making your applications independent in the first place:
- AMELIO Modernization Platform – the factory for the fully automated application transformation
DSLs and Generators
Generate your software by yourself: economic – specific – first-class
Software Generators Prevent Application Backlog
A worldwide immensely high application backlog and the associated huge demand for software development calls for a productivity increase, for automation and thus for generators. Product lines – variant families of applications – play an increasing role. Besides the automotive and eBusiness sector, this is now particularly visible in the strongly growing market for mobile devices like cell phones, tablet PC’s etc. needing to provide "apps" for the most different platforms – from Android over iOS to Windows Phone, but also at traditional business applications, for different clients, platforms etc.
Requirements on Tools for the Generator Development
Approved modeling and development methods should also be used for the development of software generators:
- Model-driven development – as a basis for an „industrialisation“ of the software development
- Model-driven development – independent of languages and paradigms, focused on the definition of the solution, not of the implementation
- Automated derivation of domain-specific languages (DSL’s) – for the configuration of specialized generators for the easy development of variants
- Economic efficiency of the generator development and usage
(MD)² - Model Driven Meta Development
With HyperSenses Delta Software Technology provides a model-driven software development environment where you can model and generate domain-specific generators yourself: Software generators as domains in model-driven software development – providing all the known advantages. Model-driven development provides a higher efficiency, a higher quality and secures the maintainability. Thereby, the development and use of generators are economically reasonable even for small and specialized tasks/projects.
Information on Your Project
What are your requirements? Send us your request for information (RFI). We explain possible procedures, costs, necessary resources and tell you references.