KnowledgeBase – Finding instead of Searching
- You get analysis information on groups of artifacts as well as on each individual artifact
- You will find out which (code) patterns were found and how often, both for the entire application, for groups of artifacts or just individual artifacts
- You can use the comment function to record findings and make them available to others
- With the bookmarks and tags you get the possibility to mark artifacts of particular interest to find them easier
- With intelligent filter functions, you can simply focus on the artifacts that are relevant to the current task
The new query technology expands the KnowledgeBase perspective and provides you with exactly the modules that are relevant for your task. In addition to the ready-made queries, you can now easily define your own queries with the query builder.
Overview in the Application Network
One question that always recurs is to identify dependencies in the network of artifacts: Who is calling whom and who is being called by whom? AMELIO Logic Discovery provides that too at the push of a button. The new CallTree perspective is the counterpart to the established ProgramTree perspective. For a program, it shows the other programs from which it is called.
- You receive information about the program interfaces, which parameters are expected and which are actually transferred
- Decision tables show you clearly and unambiguously which conditions must be fulfilled to enable a program to be called.
Ensure the Success of your Project through optimal Application Analysis with AMELIO Logic Discovery
Do you want to (re) understand your application, carry out a migration or modernization project?
Or get rid of technical debt from your applications?
AMELIO Logic Discovery helps you with this and automatically provides all the information you need. Try it.
Also read ...
Download Language: Englisch - Version: mt21093.02
Existing applications have accumulated a lot of technical debt over the years. Removing it could speed up maintenance significantly. In reality the task of improve the software by removing the obsolete parts is seldom performed. The risk of introducing errors and the cost of testing is the biggest reason for not doing anything.Read more