myDelta is a password protected part of the Delta Web site that is only available to customers and other authorized users. If you do not yet have your userid and password for myDelta then please complete this short registration form.
To view the support information, please log in to our Support Area. Then close the pop-up window and reload this page.
The myDelta site gives you additional support and product information to make your use of Delta products and services more effective. The information and services available at myDelta currently include:
- Documentation Download - Here you can download the current versions of all the Delta product documentation in a range of different formats. You can also order a copy of the latest Documentation Library.
- Release Notes - Online access to the release for the current and all previous versions of each Delta product, allowing you to quickly check what has changed since your currently installed version.
- Submit Problem Report - Here you can submit a problem report directly into Delta’s distributed support system.
- Version Reference - The latest release numbers of all Delta products and information about the current product status.
If you have any questions about myDelta please contact your local sales or support organisation.
Today we have released new versions of the following products:
- ADS for COBOL (6.4.2) - for all platforms
- Generator Engine for Microsoft Windows (6.4.4)
- Generator Engine for IBM RS6000 AIX, Sun Solaris (6.4.4)
- Generator Engine for IBM z/OS (6.4.4)
- Generator Engine for other Unix / Linux Systems (6.4.4)
Please also note the following information:
- New: Delta ADS 6 on Mainframe
Delta ADS 6's new capabilities to more efficiently develop, maintain, and test the ADB-generated COBOL and PL / I applications and the application frameworks created with ADS MACRO ...
- New Delta ADS Release Supports New Data Types
New data types allow large binary data objects such as To save image, audio or multimedia files as part of the associated data records directly in the respective database ...
You can find more information about new features and fixes in the release notes at the support area of our website.