A selection of case studies from Public Administrations and general trade companies using Delta products and services:
- Bedag Informatik AG - Bedag modernizes its development environment and combines the development in C# and Delta ADS in a .NET framework under Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Hüttenwerke Krupp Mannesmann – The leading German steel producer Hüttenwerke Krupp Mannesmann (HKM) has selected SCORE Adaptive Bridges. Delta's generative development tool will be used in the “Online Steelworks” project to automate service development. The "Online Steelworks" application controls and administers the core steel production process.
- RDW – gained future reliability and reduced costs by a full IT modernisation in 3 steps: optimisation of the development processes and off-loading from mainframe to PC, removing all platform dependencies and modernisation of the application architecture, error-free platform and database change.
- Schorch – Schorch has benefited several times from the sustainability and long-term feasibility of platform-neutral development with Delta products. The migration of the production management from Fujitsu BS2000/OSD mainframe to Microsoft Windows took place “at the push of a button” and provided the expected cost-reduction. In an earlier project Schorch has already seen how applications can be successfully modernised: by the automatic service enablement of strategically important business functions without changing the existing legacy applications.
- B+S Banksysteme - Has one of the largest application systems that has been developed with Delta tools. In April 2012 B+S started to introduce the pre-release of ADS 6 in order to again increase the efficiency and quality of their software development and maintenance.